Subject: Re: [odf-adoption] Odf camp again

robert_weir@us.ibm.com wrote:

> 2) Is there anyone outside the usual core group who we want to attend the
> ODF Workshop?

Maybe:
- professor Shah (interop paper)
- Vijay Rajagopalan (Microsoft ODF plugin) (Malte Timmermann from Sun
will be there as well, so it would be interesting to share some insights)
- Fabrice Mous (Dutch government)
- Morten Kjaersgaard (Magenta APS, Denmark)

> b) Maybe some ODF 2.0 brainstorming
> c) May have some spreadsheet formula conformance tests ready to try out

And/or something about (x)forms ?

Bart