Subject: ODF Adoption panel presentations on OOoCon

Hi,

Since we're all very busy and not everyone will be able to send in their
presentation before the deadline of October 31st: it might be advisable
that each presenter submits their part of the "ODF Interop perspectives"
panel session to the OOoCon separately.

May I suggest we use the following scheme:

Nov5-Perspectives-<sequence no>-<your_last_name>

Like Nov5-Perspectives-1-Rafee etc ?

Bart