Subject: Re: [odf-adoption] ODF Interoperability: Perspectives Panel discussion (Final)

I'm sorry to hear this, Aslam.  You're going to miss a lot of fun in
Beijing.

Bart, will you be able to moderate the panel discussion as well as be part
of it?  In theory it is possible, but the risk is that the discussion
becomes unbalanced, either by the moderator/panelist talking too little,
or too much, on the issues.  If possible, I think it would be preferable
to have a non-panelist be the moderator.  We'll have several other
Adoption TC members in attendance:  Alan, Louis, Zaheda, Don, etc.  If one
of them can take on the formal master of ceremonies/moderator role, that
would make things simpler.

-Rob