Subject: OpenDocument.xml.org moderation ???

Hi Carol,

I just deleted two new pornographic posts from the front page of
OpenDocument.xml.org.  It appears we are under attack again.

I know you have someone working on the moderation module to get that to
work.  Would it be possible, in the mean time, to do something to
immediately stop this, such as:

1) Disable new user registration
2) Disable all posting to the front page
3) Only allow editors to post to the front page

So a temporary measure, so we can get some control back to the front page
now, while we work on moderation?

-Rob