Subject: RE: [office-accessibility] In-person meeting

I think it is a bit late to address CSUN. We are all pretty heavily committed for this.

Rich Schwerdtfeger
Chair, IBM Accessibility Architecture Review Board
blog: http://www-106.ibm.com/developerworks/blogs/dw_blog.jspa?blog=441

"Two roads diverged in a wood, and I -
I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference.", Frost

Inactive hide details for "mike paciello" <mpaciello@paciellogroup.com>"mike paciello" <mpaciello@paciellogroup.com>

          "mike paciello" <mpaciello@paciellogroup.com>

          02/28/2006 04:22 PM
          Please respond to
          mpaciello

Nathaniel S Borenstein/Concord/IBM@IBMUS, <office-accessibility@lists.oasis-open.org>

cc

Subject

RE: [office-accessibility] In-person meeting

I can make the CSUN conference. I cannot make the OASIS conference. Taking my wife to Maui for our 25th anniversary right in that same time slot....

-Mike

Mike Paciello
TPG
+1 603.882.4122 ext 103