Subject: page numbers. Change request?

As per my action of last weeks telcon.

When a user inserts a hard page break,
<text:p text:style-name="P12"/> is inserted (or a para with content)
This style has
style:parent-style-name="Standard">

I.e. the fo:break-before value is set to page.

Put simply, no markup is present to mark soft page boundaries.
Whilst I can understand this from a presentational viewpoint,
I find it unworkable for output transformation to a paged media
(which DAISY is).

Change request.
  That page breaks, soft and hard, be inserted in markup.

regards
--
Dave Pawson
XSLT XSL-FO FAQ.