Subject: Re: [office-accessibility] face to face deadlines

On 02/05/06, Janina Sajka <janina@rednote.net> wrote:
> Yes, I'm coming.
>
> Are there hotel recommendations? For myself, I'd like to be in a hotel
> where someone else from our meeting is also staying, if I may presume
> for some assistance getting around.

Resend of venue information. Janina,
see last item, suggested accommodation.

2. Internet access is available, they have an IT room with internet access.

3. OK for wheelchair access, they have a wheelchair on site if needed.

The manager has offered literature. Is everyone OK with electronic?
Braille or audio
has been offered - but UK contractions Janina :-)

Meeting venue.
RNIB Scotland: Employment and Learning Centre
24D Milton Road East
Edinburgh
EH15 2NJ
Tel: 0131 657 8200

I'm told it is about 15 minutes by taxi from Edinburgh town centre.
Visual map, long url warning.
http://www.streetmap.co.uk/newmap.srf?x=332076&y=673060&z=1&sv=Milton+Road+East&st=6&tl=Milton+Road+East,+Edinburgh,+EH15&searchp=newsearch.srf&mapp=newmap.srf

Taxi service that know the site:
chauffeur private hire, telephone 0131 669 2323.

Getting to the site, described,  - careful, long url.
http://www.rnib.org.uk/xpedio/groups/public/documents/PublicWebsite/public_SCOTelcTRANSPORT.hcsp

Accommodation. Suggested one, close to the centre.
http://www.conferences-uk.org.uk/Edinburgh.asp?venue=Best%20Western%20Kings%20Manor%20Hotel%20Edinburgh
has been suggested, it is 100 yards from the centre.

regards

--
Dave Pawson
XSLT XSL-FO FAQ.