Subject: Re: [office-accessibility] Final Proposal Addressing alternative text

Hi Michael, gang,

My feeling is that we should forward Rich's proposal as a DRAFT to the
TC, and then roll it into the rest of our proposed changes at the end of
this month, after we've finished our face-to-face meeting at RNIB.

And yes, this should be for ODF 1.1, with formal review slated for June,
2006, and formal release slated for November 2006.

Peter