Subject: Fwd: Hotel details.f2f

These from our Edinburgh office.

Hope we have more luck with these.

regards DaveP

The link below specifies some hotels in different areas of Edinburgh,
you would be looking for a hotel in the areas in Leith or Midlothian.

http://www.edinburgharchitecture.co.uk/edinburgh_hotels.htm

Please find other hotel details below:

I've found another some hotels, which according to their websites,
have rooms on your selected dates...they are all fairly central, and
within easy reach of the ELC, although I haven't stayed in any of them
so unfortunately I don't know how they rate!  If you require car
parking facilities it's probably best that you ask before booking as a
number of the city centre hotels have little or no parking.

Royal Scots Club (Edinburgh)29 Abercromby Place, Edinburgh, Lothian,
EH3 6QE, Scotland  0131 556 4270

3 Stars The Royal Scots Club offers country house charm with a cosy
club atmosphere, in the heart of the city, with easy access to all the
attractions. All bedrooms individually designed and traditionally
furnished. The level of comfort and hospitality is second to none. The
Fitness First Health Club offers the opportunity to work out in a
choice of superbly equipped gyms or to relax in the sauna or steam
room.

Rooms Available Per person
per stay Select
room(s)
Twin en Suite £72.00
Double en Suite £72.00
Includes : Full Breakfast

Tailors Hall Hotel (Edinburgh)139 Cowgate, Edinburgh, Lothian, EH1
1JS, Scotland 0131 622 6801

3 StarsThis lively hotel and bar complex is located only a few
minutes' walk from Princes Street. The 42 bedrooms are modern in decor
and are equipped with facilities of a three star standard. Rooms
Available Per person
per stay Select
room(s)
Twin en Suite £53.75
Double en Suite £53.75
Includes : Full Breakfast

Links Hotel (Edinburgh)4 Alvanley Terrace, Whitehouse Lane, Edinburgh,
Lothian, EH9 1DU, Scotland 0131 229 3046

3 Stars The Links Hotel is located 15 minutes' walk from the city
centre. The 26 bedrooms are located over three floors. Breakfast is
served in the bar area and is followed by an extensive all day menu.

Rooms Available Per person
per stay Select
room(s)
Twin en Suite £53.75