Subject: Re: [office-accessibility] f2f accommodation

On 09/05/06, mike paciello <mpaciello@paciellogroup.com> wrote:
> I forgot to ask....will there be a conference line set up for this call?

Nathan suggested rather than have a line open all day at RNIB expense,
which is asking too much for most people,
we state a call time, probably the last hour or so each day.

Rich, are you OK with that?
That would be 16:00 - 17:00 each day, which is 15:00-1600GMT,
I'll let you do the conversions to where you are.

regards

--
Dave Pawson
XSLT XSL-FO FAQ.