Subject: Re: [office-accessibility] odf to daisy transform

Hi Dave,

Is this meant to be everything we need to do the DAISY transform?  It
looks like we are missing several things in your '\myjava\' directory
(saxon654.jar, xercesImpl.jar) and also op.xml &  /sgml/xsl/clean.xsl
and maybe also /myjava/xalan/xalan.jar, /myjava/xalan/xercesImpl.jar,
/myjava/xalan/xml-apis.jar, /myjava/xalan/serializer.jar

Peter