Subject: request for gathering "copyleft" charts

I have one request for SC members.
If you have any "copyleft "charts for us to share among the team as
examples for the presentation accessibility, could you send it to me?
We appreciate to have not only simple diagrams, but also complicated
diagrams.
It is very hard to gather good examples without copyright issues.

Best Regards,
Chieko