Subject: Re: [office-accessibility] Thursday Agenda

On 09/08/06, Richard Schwerdtfeger <schwer@us.ibm.com> wrote:

> Thursday 8am PT / 11am ET / 4pm GMT / 5pm CET

>  I propose the following agenda items:

>  2. People Discuss sections (Assignments as follows: 1, 2 Peter Korn. 3,
> DaveP. 4, Rich S. 5, Janina. 6, Chieko.)
>    - Problems people are having

Apologies. I'm in our London office / travelling back. I may be able
to call it, but doubtful.

Question. Who is the audience for our new document?
I have document authors, I'm also thinking it is for implementors.
I'm currently writing for authors, i.e. end users of open office etc.

regards

--
Dave Pawson
XSLT XSL-FO FAQ.