Subject: Edinburgh outstanding items of work, post 1.1

From http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/office-accessibility/email/archives/200605/msg00090.html
which are the Edinburgh minutes.

    *  Navigation models. In slides, outline view and a slide.
    * RS. We need to consider other disabilities. E.g. giving
presentations. E.g. Learning difficulties, currently largely ignored.
    * PK. Multi-modalities (Referred to DP email to list).
Synchronised streams, alternative streams. Better access to charts and
graphs.
    * Development of a better navigation model for tabular data.
    * PK. Improve header associations in tabular data with multiple
smaller tables. Also more general relationships, such as speaking
formulae, cell labelling by row/column.

This was my action from yesterdays telcon.

regards

--
Dave Pawson
XSLT XSL-FO FAQ.