Subject: Re: [office-accessibility] ODF Accessibility SC meeting

My comments inlined with the document.
I feel a bit bruised Rich!

I'll tackle the issues in section 3.

I like the idea of grouping everything on each aspect, tables, images, lists etc.

The key point is the suggestion that each aspect is presented as brief rationale, then action to be taken.
I could ride with that.

I'll leave it to the chairs as to when this tackled.

regards DaveP

SANComments.dpResponse.odt