Subject: Inviting folks to the face to face at CSUN

Hi guys,

We're going to have a bunch of folks at CSUN who are interested/involved
in ODF accessibility.  What do you think about inviting them to our face
to face?  It may negatively impact the amount we are able to accomplish
from our agenda, but I think the fresh blood may be useful.

Folks that come to my mind to invite are:
 - Duxbury (doing ODF translation work in their Braille transcriber)
 - WebAIM (doing ODF accessibility validation work)
 - Joanie Diggs of the Carroll Center for the blind (big Orca user, ODF
fan, and influential in getting Duxbury to support oDF).

Thoughts?

Peter