Subject: Updated Section 4

Peter,

Attached is a new revision to the document you last posted containing my changes to section 4. These change reflect Suann Nichols request to address MS Office. I went as far as I could given the fact that neither I nor anyone else I know of outside MS has access to the .doc, .ppt, and .xls specifications. My additions are based on Chieko and Hiro's work analysis early in our gap analysis study. If Malte has access to the .doc specifications, perhaps he could provide actual markup for MS Office in section 4.

(See attached file: ODF_Accessibility_Guidelines_20_21Mar2007-Rich.odt)

Rich Schwerdtfeger
Chair, IBM Accessibility Architecture Review Board
blog: http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/blogs/page/schwer

ODF_Accessibility_Guidelines_20_21Mar2007-Rich.odt