Subject: daisy conversion issues

Hi Dave,

I am trying to catch up after CSUN. I understand you have a number issues ODf in trying to do your DAISY conversion. Can you enumerate those and explain what you think is needed?

It was hard for me to follow from your previous posts - possibly because my mind is gone after CSUN. :-)

Thanks,
Rich

Rich Schwerdtfeger
Chair, IBM Accessibility Architecture Review Board
blog: http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/blogs/page/schwer