Subject: chart for graphics accessibility at the CSUN F2F meeting

I will attach the presentation, which we used for the f2f meeting at CSUN.
We have not updated it except some minor corrections.
We will update the proposal later this month.

Best Regards,
Hiro

Hironobu Takagi, PhD.
User Experience and Accessibility Technology
Tokyo Research Laboratory, IBM Research
+81-46-215-4557
E-mail: takagih@jp.ibm.com

odf f2f 20070323.odp