Subject: Re: open office web pages?

Dave,

it's not in my responsibility, but in the responsibility of the website
project. I will forward your request to them.

Thank you very much for letting us know about the issue.

Michael

Dave Pawson wrote:
> Unsure if it's your responsibility Michael, but I guess you'd know who
> to talk to?
>
> http://download.openoffice.org/common/instructions.html
>
> There I can read.
>
> <quote>
> click on the large green Download button displayed in the middle of
> the web page. This will display the downloads page.
> # Do you see a blue box?
> </quote>
>

> Rather difficult for a user who is unable to use a mouse?
>
> Even more difficult for a color-blind reader?
>
> Could this be addressed please?
>

> The green button is the 27th tab on the page.
>
> I don't know what the 'blue box' is.
>
> regards

StarOffice/OpenOffice.org
http://blogs.sun.com/GullFOSS

	   D-85551 Kirchheim-Heimstetten
Amtsgericht Muenchen: HRB 161028
Geschaeftsfuehrer: Marcel Schneider, Wolfgang Engels, Dr. Roland Boemer