Subject: NO meeting this week, Thursday August 9th

Greetings,

Both Rich and I are unavailable tomorrow to chair our meeting, so we
will need to cancel it for this week.

As a reminder, here are the action items recorded from our last meeting:

New AIs:
1. Everyone to put forward accessibility points in ODF v1.1 that are
"worth documenting"
  -> Look to WCAG 2.0, TEITAC Content a11y guidelines draft, our own
comparison document, DAISY transformation, Braille generation, our own
experience - to build the list
2. Dave Pawson: look at HTML example on slide #3 of Hiro, to see how we
can encode the "San Jose" stuff in ODF (see Hiro's e-mail
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/group_public/email/office-accessibility/200708/msg00005.html)

  [DONE]
3. Cheiko to review glossary changes in subcommittee draft #2, reply
with any concerns/edits/changes
4. Peter Korn & Pete Brunet - verify how ATK & IAccessible2 can convey
multiple dis-joint row & column headers (Hiro's slides #8 & #13 from his
e-mail
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/group_public/email/office-accessibility/200708/msg00005.html)
which ODF can encode so long as the headers are in their own groups
5. Mike Paciello: Post minutes from the 21June meeting

Regards,

Peter Korn
Accessibility Architect,
Sun Microsystems, Inc.