Subject: ODF 1.2 accessibility review

There will be no meeting of the ODF Accessibility SC this week. However, Peter and I would like working group members to review the latest ODF 1.2 draft

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/office/download.php/24959/OpenDocument-v1.2-draft4.odt

Hiro,

Would you have time to start an accessibility analysis of this similar to that which you did for ODF 1.0? We could incorporate team comments into that.

Rich

Rich Schwerdtfeger
Chair, IBM Accessibility Architecture Review Board
blog: http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/blogs/page/schwer