Subject: mixup today

I want to apologize for the mixup today on the meeting. My admin had double-booked me on an executive call. This should not happen again in the future.

Although we did not have teh call today, please look at the action items in the agenda. We have a number of outstanding action items. I would like the group to consider whether we should change the format of our accessibility guidelines to be more like ATAG. Please weigh in the amount of added time involved to do this.

Rich

Rich Schwerdtfeger
Chair, IBM Accessibility Architecture Review Board
blog: http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/blogs/page/schwer