Subject: Re: [office-accessibility] A11y Tagging in Open Office

Hi Janina,

Thanks for this pointer.  I don't know what version he used.  Note that
David Bailes writes in a comment to the article on September 6th that
with OOo 2.2.1 he is not experiencing the header problem reported by the
author.  I know for myself I tested (and demoed) ALT text support for
images over a year ago, and it worked fine.  I don't know anything about
list items and quotes.

Malte - can you speak to any of this?

Regards,

Peter Korn