Subject: possible chnage: delta:removed-content vsdelta:remove-leaving-content-start / end

Hi,
  One of the things that I noticed and sidelined before is that
removed-content uses an XML element to encase the pruned information
where as the leaving-content uses a start and matching end element to
mark content.

  I have currently implemented using start-end elements for the former
as well. Eg;
<delta:removed-content-start
  delta:removed-text-id="ctid-1"
  delta:removal-change-idref="3"/>
...here is something that we deleted...
<delta:removed-content-end delta:removed-text-idref="ctid-1"/>

My rationale is to make both remove elements consistent in that they
both have a start and end element to mark content. As a nice side effect
the idref in the closing element allows error checking to make sure that
you are closing the expected idref at a given scope.

Does it seem like a reasonable choice to make delta:removed-content use
a start element and an end element like remove-leaving-content?