Subject: change tracking proposal

Attached is a proposal for improving the existing change tracking specification in ODF 1.2, as previously mentioned.  Robin, please let me know if we should upload this to the wiki.

We’re looking forward to discussing this proposal after people have had a chance to take a look. John has pulled together the bulk of this proposal, so he can answer any specific questions about the details.

Regards,

Doug

Doug Mahugh    |    Lead Standards Professional   |   Office Interoperability    |   425-707-1182   |   blogs.msdn.com/dmahugh

ODF change tracking proposal.odt