Subject: RE: [office-collab] Thoughts and Comments onextended-change-tracking-proposal

Sorry for the delay on this.  It took some time, plus other commitments.  The examples in this doc are fairly straightforward extrapolations of the patterns established in the main proposal doc and in line with the general flavor of existing ODF change tracking.

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=41677

I hope it helps further everyone’s understanding and the discussion.

John

From: John Haug [mailto:johnhaug@exchange.microsoft.com]
Sent: Tuesday, March 22, 2011 6:02 PM
To: office-collab@lists.oasis-open.org

By the way, while I look into this, I’d like to solicit input from others on how some of these cases should look.  Again, we intended this document to be a starting point of discussion, a catalyst for the subcommittee to create an inclusive design, not a specification of how I think every detail of a design must look.  I’d love to hear from others who have expertise in this area as they likely have some insights I may not.

John