Subject: Re: [office-collab] Let's Keep the Cases Straight

On Sun, 2011-04-24 at 18:16 -0600, monkeyiq wrote:

>   The context dependant processing of text:p means that such code paths
> would have to be duplicated; one for text:p elements at top level, and
> another for text:p elements buried inside a bucket.

I would disagree. There are other ways to keep context than to duplicate
code paths. In fact text:p elements can already occur in various
distinct contexts, so I would assume that you are aleady preserving the
context for those situations without duplicating the code paths.

Andreas

This is a digitally signed message part