Subject: Re: [office-collab] Possible UC7 for consideration...

On 13/08/2011 00:54, John Haug wrote:
91C4760493E4094B9871E5A496374DA23B193AA6@DF-M14-03.exchange.corp.microsoft.com" type="cite">

..snip

Is change markup for an annotation necessary?

We do have this requirement:
2.4 Track all possible types of change
- track all types of change, e.g. across hierarchy, tables, styles etc.

It is clear that ECT cannot track changes in annotation at the moment, but how easy or difficult it is to extend it to do this will help to inform our decision. We need to know if we need significant work and several pages of examples/documentation for every new construct we wish to include.

Alternatively, if ECT cannot be extended to do this, then we need to know that if we go with ECT then we cannot track changes in annotation or any similar constructs.

Robin
Robin La Fontaine, Director, DeltaXML Ltd  "Change control for XML"
T: +44 1684 592 144  E: robin.lafontaine@deltaxml.com
http://www.deltaxml.com
Registered in England 02528681 Reg. Office: Monsell House, WR8 0QN, UK