Subject: Next steps 2012-02-06

Next steps 2012-02-06

The TC today discussed how best to move forward with change tracking. The following motion was agreed:

Motion: "The ODF TC will create a requirements document for change tracking, prioritizing features and indicating which features are needed for ODF "Next", and which ones can be deferred to later versions.  In parallel the ADC SC will schedule a meeting to walk through the MCT proposal.  Target date for requirements document is March 19th."

It is good that the TC has taken ownership of setting the requirements, and I will let them have references to the work we have done on this.

Therefore we will not be updating the report at this stage. No need now to respond to the straw poll.

We will schedule a call to have a presentation of MCT by Svante and discussion about this. This will be at 14.30 on Feb 14th.  I request that, before that meeting, Svante sends out details of what will be presented and discussed so that we can prepare for the call. Rather than have all members chasing round different emails and other documents, it would be best for this to be in one document. If Svante can spend an hour pulling it all into one document it will save many hours for the group as a whole.

Robin

Robin La Fontaine, Director, DeltaXML Ltd  "Experts in information change"
T: +44 1684 592 144  E: robin.lafontaine@deltaxml.com
http://www.deltaxml.com
Registered in England 02528681 Reg. Office: Monsell House, WR8 0QN, UK