Subject: Re: [office-collab] Merge-enabled Change Tracking (MCT) evaluation

This is by way of an update on where we are at the moment, see notes below.

The TC is setting up a Select Committee to recommend the way ahead, so there seems no point doing further work at the moment in the SC. Of course if there are further questions about MCT then these can be discussed, and I am sure the Select Committee will have questions to ask.