Subject: Possible posting

Camilla/Thorsten,

A possible off-OASIS posting on user requirements.

I say "off-OASIS" because then we don't have to go through OASIS process to use it as a solicitation.

Besides, I am know for being "off reservation" from time to time. ;-)

Thinking if we can get user requirements (I know mine, may not be everyone's) from implementers, this may be another step towards seamless interchange of formats.

After all, what we want is not to dictate processing but the documentation of changes made so that whatever the internal model, those changes can be accurately reflected in the document.

Hope both of you are having a great day!

Patrick

PS: I used the cc:es in part because the OASIS software chews up attachments. Or did.

--
Patrick Durusau
patrick@durusau.net

Homepage: http://www.durusau.net