Subject: IRC log from today's meeting

Interesting discussion we had today, please find the IRC log attached.
Our next call will be in two weeks -
https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/office-collab/event.php?event_id=33757

Best regards,
Svante
[15:28] Jos van den Oever: hello Oliver!
[15:30] Oliver-Rainer Wittmann: hello
[15:31] Svante Schubert: Agenda
------------

1.  Dial-In

2.  Approve the Agenda

3.  CT spec status

4. Discussion on operations, e.g. merge paragraph

5.  Adjournment
[15:33] Thorsten Behrens: hi there!
[15:46] Svante Schubert: While discussing it seems a table with the property sets before after merge might have sense
[15:54] Patrick Durusau: Stepping away from the phone for a moment.
[15:54] louis: john, you are sometimes hard to hear....
[15:57] Patrick Durusau: Back
[15:57] Thorsten Behrens: sorry, seems I got a bad line - back in the call, hopefully no static anymore?
[16:01] John Haug: @Louis - Sorry, didn't see your comment.  My voice is ragged between the end of a cold and it being 6:30am.  I basically just reviewed the first page of the PDF I sent out to the list yesterday.  See the table and short bit of text in the PDF from that mail.
[16:11] Svante Schubert: I like the idea of finding the smallest common denominator of a change and split it into multiple operations for ODF applications with different behaviors!
[16:12] Svante Schubert: I remembered, grouping is necessary for undo..
[16:14] Svante Schubert: ^^ others would accept/reject the group of actions as a single unit
[16:14] Svante Schubert: others = reviewers
[16:22] Svante Schubert: How we extend the former action item for paragraph/heading most efficient to paragraphs in lists?
[16:23] Svante Schubert: @Camilla: Would you like to try to define your two operations of merge and style change that is typically for Caligra?
[16:24] Oliver-Rainer Wittmann: I will investigate merging of paragraphs in list in AOO until next meeting
[16:25] Svante Schubert: What operations are required to cover the ECT feature set?
[16:26] Oliver-Rainer Wittmann: I do not know, yet
[16:26] Svante Schubert: I would like to ask the participations to name 1-3 ops that might be used for the ECT
[16:26] Oliver-Rainer Wittmann: May be I can try to figure it out for user action "merge paragraphs"
[16:27] Svante Schubert: +1
[16:28] Oliver-Rainer Wittmann: I will try to provide information in the ODF TC wiki.
[16:28] Oliver-Rainer Wittmann: BTW, do we have a dedicated SC wiki
[16:29] Oliver-Rainer Wittmann: link?
[16:33] Oliver-Rainer Wittmann: action item: first name what I will do before presenting the results
[16:33] louis: bye all... wow lots of static today....
[16:34] louis: btw, gnome just announced its upcoming conferences, in case anyone cares about it any longer....
[16:34] John Haug: SC Wiki is a page on the TC Wiki: https://wiki.oasis-open.org/office/Advanced%20Document%20Collaboration
[16:34] louis: thanks, john
[16:34] Oliver-Rainer Wittmann: thx, john
[16:34] louis far prefers silent typing.