Subject: IRC log from today's meeting - 2013-02-27

Please find the IRC log of today's meeting below.
Our next meeting will be in two weeks on the 6th of March.

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meetingdetails.html?year=2013&month=3&day=6&hour=14&min=30&sec=0&p1=179&p2=37&p3=136&iv=1800

Attendees: Peter, Oliver, Thorsten, John,
Svante

[15:30] Svante Schubert: Morning
[15:30] Peter Rakyta- MultiRacio Ltd.: Hi
[15:31] Oliver-Rainer Wittmann: hello
[15:33] Svante Schubert: For you to read, posted today - https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/oic/201302/msg00013.html
[15:33] Thorsten: Hi guys
[15:40] Oliver-Rainer Wittmann: I have to admit that I did not get everything. May be good to document the different behavior of the applications you investigated.
[15:40] Svante Schubert: The reason why I bring this up here, is that different behavior of ODF applications (creating more or less spaces in the content) result into complications for relative positioning
[15:41] John Haug: Agree with ORW - not sure what the different behavior is that is the crux of the complaint
[15:41] John Haug: Also probably more in the venue of the main TC or OIC rather than ADC...
[15:42] Svante Schubert: It was sent to the OIC anyway, it might be good for an ODF plugfest
[15:44] Svante Schubert: Making a roundtable if there is anything else happened the two weeks concerning collab
[15:44] Oliver-Rainer Wittmann: no work done by myself regarding change tracking in the last weeks
[15:45] John Haug: Is that test file valid ODT and should be openable?
[15:47] John Haug: Ah, v1.2 file
[15:47] Oliver-Rainer Wittmann: hear you in two weeks
[15:47] Oliver-Rainer Wittmann: bye
[15:47] Thorsten: bye!
[15:47] Svante Schubert: byebye
[15:48] Svante Schubert: PS: It is a valid ODF 1.2 file