Subject: IRC log from today's meeting - 2013-04-08

Please find the IRC log of today's meeting below.
Our next meeting will be in about two weeks on the 24th of April.

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meetingdetails.html?year=2013&month=4&day=24&hour=13&min=30&sec=0&p1=179&p2=37&p3=136&p4=234&iv=1800

https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/office-collab/event.php?event_id=33767

Attendees:
John and Svante.

[15:30] Svante Schubert: Hello everyone
[15:31] Svante Schubert: Thorsten told me he can not make it today. Patrick wrote his excuses on the list. Oliver stated that he has a conflicting meeting overseen and might be late.
[15:31] Svante Schubert: Starting with the next meeting. It will take place on the 24th of April:
[15:32] Svante Schubert: I have checked John's action item of last week, the wiki page - https://wiki.oasis-open.org/office/Components%20and%20operations
[15:33] Svante Schubert: Could it be, that the supplement ECT document
[15:33] Svante Schubert: https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/office-collab/document.php?document_id=41816 (Proposal for extending existing ODF change tracking.odf)
[15:33] Svante Schubert: had not been considered?
[15:44] Svante Schubert: BTW for those interested and in Germany, the free office workshop in Berlin was moved from Wednesday to Thursday
[15:44] Svante Schubert: http://www.frodev.org/konferenz/programm  --> UPDATE: only Thursday - 11. April 9 to 16:30 IHK Berlin - Mendelson Saal)
[15:45] Svante Schubert: John will take a look at the wiki page and see if further information might be added.
[15:45] Svante Schubert: Meeting adjourned as only John and I attended
[15:46] Svante Schubert: bye John