Subject: MCT test documents

Dear Collab. SC members!

As discussed during the call on 15th of July, I have created a draft of a test documents for the merge enabled change tracking proposal. In my view, each test document has to have a "before" and "after" version.
The "before" version of the documents (https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/office-collab/download.php/56181/MCT_test_001.odt) contains the instructions to carry out the modifications to be recorded in the "after" version (https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/office-collab/download.php/56182/MCT_test_001_modified.odt).
The list of recorded operations is saved in the undo.xml file within the "after" version of the test document.
During the next SC call we can perform a discussion about the content/format of the test documents.

Best regards,
Peter