Subject: [office-comment] Heering about Handbook for Standardization

Handbook for Standardization by the danish XML Committee
Version: 1.0. Edition submitted to public review.

The guidelines in this Standardization Handbook, as well as the other
Handbooks written for the XML-Project, are aimed at independent groups
working on projects and activities that will culminate in a broad
accessibility to governmentally administrated public sector information.

Published for hearing 3 february 2003
Hearing ends 3 march 2003

Comments are welcome from all interested parties and may be submitted to
the secretariat of the danish XML Committee before 3 march 2003 att.:
Mikkel Hippe Brun (mhb@schemaworks.com) and Erik Terp (eht@itst.dk).

Site about the heering:

  http://www.oio.dk/index.php?o=ac39b16e55d912bbb726b2862f4d9fcd

Handbook for Standardization (872kB PDF):

  http://www.oio.dk/files/Standardization_Handbook_v1_20030203.pdf

I hope some of you have comments on this.

I would really like to see the OASIS Open Office XML Format TC submit
something.

Thanks in advance

The most enjoyable greetings
--
Claus Sørensen       Befri kontoret med en åben pakke - OpenOffice.org