Subject: Re: [office-comment] Date fields 6.2.1 -- what is "current date"?Don't you mean "last edit" date?

David,

The OASIS Open Office specification in fact contains two kind of date
fields. The <text:date> field described in section 6.2.1 in fact
specifies the currtent or an arbitrary fixed date. The
<text:creation-date> field that displays the creation date of the
document is described in section 6.4.2. There is also a
<text:modification-date> field (described in section 6.4.15) that
displays the date when the document was modified the last time.

Best regards

Michael Brauer

OASIS Open Office TC chair