Subject: Re: [office-comment] Public Comment

Hi,

I've changed the wording of the paragraph in question to

"In conformance with the W3C XML specification [XML1.0], optional
white-space characters that are contained in elements that have element
content (in other words that must contain elements only but not text)
are ignored. This applies to the following white-space and end-of-line
(EOL) Unicode characters:"

Best regards

Michael