Subject: Public Comment

Comment from: zhouning@symbio.com.cn

Name:NingZhou
Title:what is the difference between OASIS and OpenOffice.org's XML fileformat?
Organization:SYMBIO.INC
Regarding Specification:
I am a newer of OASIS, and i studyed the OpenOffice.org's xml file format before.I notice that the OASIS's OpenDocument derives from OpenOffice.org. May i know what is the differences detailed between them? Thx!