Subject: Open Document converter

Hi all,

Sorry for the disturbance if this is not the list where to post my question.
I am looking for some kind of document converter to produce html
document from an open document file.

Ok, let's put it that way : I haven't found anything. Even with *sxw
files,  I found very few entries.

I'm ready to develop such a tool but I don't know anything about OD
format, so I first wanted to know if such a converter allready exists or
if such a project is curently under development before diving into the
project.

My needs are for some kind of comand line tool which simply convert the
od files into html.

Whith OpenOfice2 coming out, such a tool would come handy.

Jonathan

signature.asc

OpenPGP digital signature