Subject: Public Comment

Comment from: dennis.hamilton@acm.org

Name: Dennis E. Hamilton
Title: System Architect
Regarding Specification: OpenDocument 1.0

I notice that 8.3.1 says nothing about what happens when non-existence cells are identified or mentioned in or covered in a range list.  I am not sure this comes under the previous comment on section 8.1 "Spreadsheet applications typically ... " or not.

I do think some sort of guidance on this case is needed.  I have not looked exhaustively for more on this.  8.3.1 seems to be the place that everything else references.