Subject: Public Comment

Comment from: danielw@dai.ed.ac.uk

Name: Daniel Winterstein
Title: Dr
Regarding Specification: Vector graphics in OpenDocument

I am writing to state my support for using SVG as the basis of OpenDocument's vector graphics. As a user of Open Office and several SVG-based programs (Inkscape, Mozilla), I think the overlap would be mutually beneficial.

SVG is an established format with a range of excellent dedicated editors. Open Office (and other OpenDocument users) can benefit from this, by allowing an easy and direct link to these programs.

Yours sincerely,
Daniel Winterstein