Subject: Public Comment

Comment from: jimsheehan@eircom.net

Name:Jim Sheehan
Title:Mr
Organization:Private individual
Regarding Specification: When I send Open Document Text files as attachments with e-mails or by diskette, the recipients cannot open them. What can I do to overcome this problem?  Can I save odt files in other format or is there a programme that can open them into other formats?

Regards,Jim Sheehan.