Subject: Public Comment

Comment from: prvt_steve72@aol.com

 Hi All. Help me please with my MSIE!
 In my title bar instead of "Microsoft Internet Explorer" a title appears as an advertisement about a site i visited
 "visit www . site353535 . com and register for free". What can I do to restore my browser? And  why on this site:
 http://singles-sex-clubs.swingersdate.net (<a href="http://singles-sex-clubs.swingersdate.net";>meet single woman</a>)
 I constantly see "cannot resolve host name"? Waiting for your reply.