Subject: Public Comment

Comment from: Jacob55tatoo@yahoo.com

 I always advise people that if they can't reach deep inside themselves and find the passion and energy that fuels
 their desire to bootstrap something, that it probably won't work. Bootstrapping is hard work and incredibly rewarding
 in a way that is often not financial.
 My 20 year old said to me the other day that when he grows up, he's going to be a "real entrepreneur, like you used to be.
 " When I asked him why I was no longer a "real" entrepreneur, he said it was because I wasn't making a lot of money.
 I guess it's more transparent now -- the cash side of things -- since he saw the rewards of a lot of hard work.
 But we had a long talk about why I am an entrepreneur and what it is that motivates me -- my love of what I do,
 the flexibility, <a href="http://findsexpartners.adults-dot.com";>mature sex</a> creating something and watching it grow.
 Maybe too often, http://findsexpartners.adults-dot.com people look at bootstrapping or being an entrepreneur or "doing your own thing" as something "cool"
 without realizing the energy, love, angst and tenacity that it requires to succeed.