Subject: Multi-Radix & roman numeral number format

Hello.

I've been tasked with defining Bit Operations for the OpenFormula effort.
I've noticed two things:

1] There's no integer data type.
2] Other spreadsheet functions which deal with hex/oct/roman numerals must
convert the number to text.

This of course populates spreadsheet cells which think they have text when
they really represent numbers.  I'd like to request two things in the next
OpenDocument spec:

1] Add a radix parameter to the "generic" number format.
2] Add a "Roman numeral" number format to coexist with percentage and
currency.

This makes it so that there is only one data type for number, and you can
display any number however you want.

Bryce