Subject: Error in OpenDocument RelaxNG schema

To the technical committee of OpenDocument,

I was parsing the RelaxNG schema for ODF to produce some Python
datastructures. But to my astonishment, the data structures came out with
errors in them.

The errors were in the attributes frame-count, sentence-count, syllable-count,
non-whitespace-character-count and the name attribute for svg:font-face-name.

Then I looked at the RNG file. This is an excerpt:

        <optional>
            <attribute name="meta:character-count">
                <ref name="nonNegativeInteger"/>
            </attribute>
        </optional>
        <optional>
            <attribute name="frame-count">
                <ref name="nonNegativeInteger"/>
            </attribute>
        </optional>
        <optional>
            <attribute name="sentence-count">
                <ref name="nonNegativeInteger"/>
            </attribute>
        </optional>
        <optional>
            <attribute name="syllable-count">
                <ref name="nonNegativeInteger"/>
            </attribute>
        </optional>
        <optional>
            <attribute name="non-whitespace-character-count">
                <ref name="nonNegativeInteger"/>
            </attribute>
        </optional>
        <optional>
            <attribute name="meta:row-count">
                <ref name="nonNegativeInteger"/>
            </attribute>
        </optional>

The problem is that there is no "meta:" in front of frame-count,
sentence-count, syllable-count and non-whitespace-character-count.

There was also a problem in the svg:font-face-name, but it has been fixed in
the new OpenDocument-schema-v1.1-cs1.rng schema. The problems above have not
been fixed.

<define name="svg-font-face-name">
    <element name="svg:font-face-name">
        <optional>