Subject: RightToLeft Lists.

Hi,

I'm working with lists and I got a document that the author claimed to be
perfect ODF. But the rendering is different between OOo and my app.

Specifically; the document has a list style with as a suffix the string: ")".
And when OOo renders with a paragraph that is right-to-left it not only
(correctly) aligns the numbering to the right, but to my surprise it also
altered the closing parenthesis to be an opening one.
i.e.
  1) foo
  bar (2

Now; some questions this raises;
* is this in line with the ODF spec, if yes where is it described?
* is there an exhoustive list of characters and their counterparts that are to
be swapped?

--
Thomas Zander

PGP signature