Subject: Re: [office-comment] [formula] query / comment on XOR()

Hi Brad,

On Thursday, 2007-02-08 16:59:26 +1100, Brad Hards wrote:

> The problem I have is that my expectation for XOR is that the output is true
> if an odd number of inputs are true, and false if an even number of inputs
> are true (from binary logic).
> Should "=XOR(TRUE(),TRUE(),TRUE())" return true (my expectation) or false (per
> the current specification)?

Adhoc I'd also expect a TRUE in that case. It depends though whether
XOR(1,1,1) should be identical to ((1 XOR 1) XOR 1).

I'll forward this question to the SC for discussion.

> Also, there is a stray (yellow'd) comment line that isn't related to XOR.

The line mentioning OR? I think that was meant as a pointer to how the
XOR function could behave similar to the OR function when no parameter
given.

Thanks for pointing out.

  Eike